Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun at the Hanky Panky Palace


I went to New York City last Tuesday for a party but decided to meet my friend John David Breen, the marketing director for Hanky Panky.  Hanky Panky has been in existence for 30 years and has been created the most comfortable undies that were once cult favorites but now are beloved by all. I was surprised to learn that Hanky Panky panties are made 100% in the United States, in New York City. Touring the panty palace was a real treat. I got to see first hand as the ladies sewed lace bustiers that will soon become part of the fall 2010 collection.

JD was kind enough to gift me seven colorful high rise thongs, my absolute favorite. I am doing a write-up for OnTap Magazine and will post the full story as soon as it goes to print. Until then, I wanted to share two of the personalized high rise thongs I got. Having "Makeda" and "Glamazon" on them makes me feel so special.  I have been a wearer and a fan of Hanky Panky undies and lingerie since discovering them three years ago at Urban Chic boutique in Georgetown. They are the most comfortable undies I've worn.  The stretch lace is soft, breathable and feels like you are wearing nothing.  Try one if you haven't done so.  They are available at Nordstrom, Bloomingdales and lots of other speciality stores and boutiques.  You can get your own personalized Hanky Panky thongs at www.hankypanky.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment